Freitag, 29. Juni 2007

Till the End !

Now, the end is near! No, I don't mean the end of the world ;-) After some really hard weeks/months our DreamBuildPlay-Entry has been finished. I didn't really had much sleep the last nights.

Tonight I have invited some of my friends to play the game in whole. Maybe we do some small fine-tuning, to make the game as nice and best-playable as possible. After that I am going to upload some screenshots of it and maybe a small video.

And now, I really want to thank my wife for supporting me so much. She didn't really set here eyes on me, the last few weeks. So for her appreciaton, I wanted to thank here so much. You have to keep in mind, that the game was produced beside my regular work (I am leading the software development at agorum Software GmbH), my wedding and my honeymoon-holidays.... So you can get a small hint about the time, I did not spend with my wife... And although I spent a lot of time with making this game !

Keine Kommentare: