Freitag, 6. Juli 2007

Who we are

I think, it's time to introduce ourselves. Who are we ?

Our name is "team olphro". We are 3 brothers. The name is built of the first two letters of our Names:

[ol]iver [ph]ilip [ro]bert

It's just simple like that !

Gaming is our hobby, we love it to dive into foreign worlds and to explore them. Sometimes we just want to do more than "just" consuming.... We want to do more creative things. For example, building up a game.

In the past we did several projects, maybe one of our most popular one are two Deathmatch-Maps of HalfLife 2. They are called "dm_airstrike" and "dm_powertowers". Even today, there are several servers out there, that are hosting it! We also did some Game-Programming, but that has been a long time ago....

We want to give you a short view to our personal profiles, who we are, what we are doing:

Oliver:
I am 28 years old. The oldest of the 3 brothers. My profession is programming. Already with 8 years I started to programm small programs on a C64. Later I started building up games and graphic demos on a PC using Assembler-Language.
Today I am the Manager of the agorum Software GmbH and there I am responsible for the development-department. We produce Software for retrieving information and making them better accessable, searchable and useable.
Game-Programming and there especially XNA is my hobby. I do it beside my work.

Philip:
I am 17 years old. I am also very interessted in gaming. Nearly every two weeks I am serving a small Lan Party at home. I am very interested in everything, that has to do with graphics: e.g. Modelling, Painting, etc...
At the moment I am visiting a school, that teaches marketing elements and graphics design.

Robert:
I am 16 years old. The youngest one ! I am also a fan of gaming. I am very good in producing and cutting films, doing the special effects and so on. I have an eye for the scenes and situations. My biggest characteristic is my love to denmark. I love this land and in some time, I will live there, that's my aim !

So, I think we did talk enough about us ;-)

Keine Kommentare: